Sunday 25 September 2011

how do you get up from an all time low?

I've hit rock bottom. All I do is sleep. But I always wake up at 4 am crying. I'm miserable. My mum hates me. She tells me every day. She calls me a failure. Tells me I'm fat. Tells me I'm stupid. That I was the biggest mistake of her life. And I still want to try so hard to make her happy. I don't know what to do. My friends don't even like me anymore. They still talk to me. Prolly feel sorry for me. But I can tell the don't like me. There's something telling me that. It's not a voice as such, more like a feeling.

I'd love it if things between me and my mum cud be fixed. But they've been like this for too long. I would love to be able to smile a proper, genuine smile for at least 1 minute.

2 comments:

  1. You can't force other people to feel emotions they don't want. It might be best if you put some distance between you and your mother - it sounds like she's got issues she's not over.

    Sleeping a lot and crying at night sounds a lot like depression to me. Maybe go talk to a councilor or doctor? Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way is up, babe! <3

    ReplyDelete