Thursday 29 December 2011

merry christmas!

appologies for the lack of posts. . my laptop broke, my ipod broke, my blackberry broke. .so i've been living with very little communication!
in my last post i wrote about how everything was beginning to look up for me. . kind of ironic because days later, everything got turned upside down. . in my town, three people died, in the most tragic of circumstances. . so close to christmas too! all my friends have been fighting and i dont want anything to do with it so i've practicaly  become a recluse. . i was on a night out one night and i was talking to my uncle and i said that i was so pleased for my dad & step mum that they were having a baby and my uncle said 'so am i, especially since they lost the last one'. . well that was a bit of a shock considering i didn't even know. .

but yes, christmas has been and gone and it's almost 2012. . i've been waiting for this year for sosososo long! i get to leave northern ireland to go to uni! :D i think with the arrival of 2012 i'm going to start recording on here the amount i eat because i have slipped up a little recently, tho i have lost 4 lbs since christmas day :P. . best christmas present ever! (besides my uggs)

stay slim my lovelies. . i promise to try write on here more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment