Tuesday 7 June 2011

you made me who i am, from the words you said..

my first exam is monday. i'm stressed out. i can't sleep. i can't think. i can't eat. i don't want to go out. i juss wanna stay sat at my desk and study all day. it's become an obssesion. i get really freaked out if i don't have at least nine hours of studying done. my mum said she's worried about me. i can see why. i've become a ghost of what i used to be. i dont know if its ana doing this to me. or myself. but either way, i kind of like it.

and in the middle of it all, i think i'm falling for someone. i really shouldn't be falling for him. and i'm scared to tell my friends cause i know what their reactions will be.

in ten days time i'll be free from all this stress and worry. and in ten days time summer will have officially started. i'm more than ready for it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment