Monday 20 June 2011

when you see my face hope it gives you hell

i'm being played. i know i am. i get pissed off with him and then he does something to make me upset and we stop speaking and i get all sad and think how stupid i am for letting him go. then he texts me, doesn't understand what he's done wrong. i forgive him and we chat as normal then he starts talking about sex then we argue then the whole cycle starts again.

my friends are fed up with it and they're trying to come up with ways for me to get rid of him. i can't tell them that i want him. they wouldn't take that very well haha.

but the only thing he does that's good for me is that sick feeling you get when you really like someone. you can't eat. you can't think. and with my granny's anniversary coming up on friday. . thinking's the last thing i want to do! i know he's playing me and i keep trying to kid myself that he does like me. . ugh i hate this. but i love the things he tells me. like i'm pretty and one of the most beautiful girls he's seen and how he hates that i think i need to change. wish i knew he was serious.

2 comments:

  1. story of us song playing at the background while i'm reading this post. :(

    i hope everything will be okay soon, erin :) hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just found your blog :)
    I love your points system!
    I hope everything works out ok with this boy soon!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete