Monday 10 October 2011

well there's a million other girls who do it just like you

saturday night, N & C came to mine for  a few drinks. we got drunk and N decided she wantedd to go to her boyfriends 'cause he was having a house party. i thought fair enough. but C started to get worried and she got annoyed too. . i thought this was strange . . so we went to A's boyfriends house and at about 1 am., they went upstairs to have a 'heart to heart'. pretty soon everyone left but N wouldn't come downstairs because they were doing stuff. . according to C this happens all the time. i got really annoyed because who goes upstairs and messes around with their boyfriend when two of her best friendds is sitting downstairs? C passed out and i was sitting drunk and fucked off. So evenntually i woke C up and told her i was leaving and she was coming with me. so we left. N wasn't too happy and ended up staying at her boyfriends house. . So me and C ended up walking home at 3.30 am in the rain along a busy motor way drunk. and when i got in home J phoned me asking where i was (I had texted her telling her i was walking home) and i said juss got in home. she shouted at me through the phone for not phoning her to get us. i didn't want to wake her so i was being nice. next morning N new i was pissed off. . she couldn't even come into my house to wait on C getting changed. . she's really annoying me. . and it turns out everything that i told her about what was going on between me and my mum (pretty much everything wrote up here) she told her boyfriend! he has no need to know! i told her that in confidence! ugh can't stand people like that. she was meant to be one of my best friends -_-

1 comment:

  1. So odd, exactly what my friend S does(also supposed to be my best friend) She's left us twice to go and stuff with her boyfriend while we're there and she told him every secret I've told her. Now I tell her nothing. 'Friends' suck!
    x

    ReplyDelete