Thursday 10 November 2011

she's better known for the thinngs that she does on the mattress

my school is full of so many sluts and tramps it's unreal. . but does it make me a bad person that i wish i was one of them?

i want to sleep around. i want lots of guys to tell me stuff like im pretty or fit, just so they can get in my pants. i want to be able to join in in conversations that my friends have about sex. i want to be the girl in the club that makes out with loads of guys in one night. i want to give guys the blow jobs i offer when i'm drunk. i want lots of guys to text me, telling me things i want to hear. i want to play lots of guys, pretend i'm interested when all i want is a fuck.

the only thing is. . i'm scared i'm becoming the person i've always detested. . why do i want to be a skank?

1 comment:

  1. Trust me...you don't :/ I've not been the worst person but I've not been the best, and it all comes back to get you. Be proud that you're not one of them, you don't deserve to be used by guys and have rumours spread about you and be thought of that way. You're better off without all of that it's horrible x

    ReplyDelete