Saturday 16 July 2011

haven't posted in a while..

i haven't posted in a while. . so much has happened. . i can't remember what all i've told you lot, so i think i'll just recap all of July..

  • i went to tenerife. it was awful. i really needed a holiday but i couldn't enjoy myself because all around me, there was these beautiful skinny girls wearing bikinis, and there was me, dressed in shorts and t-shirt because i didn't want any one looking at my fatness. i really wish i could of enjoyed myself tho. 
  • i fell out with my best friend. well she was my best friend. but we drifted majorly because she only spent time with her boyfriend and didn't even acknowledge that we existed anymore. so i confronted her and i was like 'fuck it. if you only have time for your boyfriend, then go for it. doesn't effect me anymore, i've got other people to care about.'
  • my mum got took into hospital on monday. when i was in tenerife, i caught the cold/flu/whatever, then i gave it to my mum. she's diabetic so she has a low immune system. . the flu/cold/whatever turned out to be somesort of virus we caught when we were away and it started attacking her red blood cells, lowering her blood count. on sunday night/monday morning my mum got rushed to a&e and ended up having to get a blood transfusion. . thankfully tho, she's out of hospital now and getting better. . this past weeks been hectic.

i go back to school in 45 days, (i know, i should be enjoying summer, but bleh, it can fuck itself), so in 45 days, i'l be closer to perfection. :) so i was planning to do the abc diet, but i dont have 50 days. so i'm going to work out my own plan. .


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough couple of weeks. I think you could still do the ABC diet and make a good amount of progress in 45 days. I am starting it as well even though I only have 34 days before college starts back.

    ReplyDelete