Sunday 21 August 2011

FUCKMYLIFE


i got my results for my AS exams on thursday. . i've been wallowing in self pitty because i didn't get what i wanted. i didn't work hard enough. . i've already been entered for the january repeats. . here's hoping i do better then. . i need BBB to get into Glasgow to do Religious Studies. . so i need to improve drastically!

the failure in my exams has led to failure with ana. . i've had such a bad week and one of my really good friends has said 'i hate seeing depresed and suicidal erin'.... sorry hunnay. . that's the way i always am. . it's juss harder to hide it at the moment. 

2 comments:

  1. just because you didnt do as well as you hoped this year, doesnt mean you can't improve :) i had friends who did so bad at as and then got really high grades at a2, so i'm sure you can do it :) stay strong, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Becca. And you just have to tell yourself you CAN do it even though it might be hard and once you make up your mind to succeed and really try then you will!

    I used to tell myself I was going to fail because of whatever reason and guess what? I always did fail and then I'm like "oh man, I never succeed in anything".
    Then I realized it was all up to me and I could change that if I wanted. Lik before I would binge all the time cuz I kept (unconsciously) telling myself that I would never be able to be thin because I always mess up and binge. Then a month ago I decided that I would be thin and started telling myself that I DID have self control and I COULD do it.
    Since then I fasted 5 days straight, then started the ABC diet. That was a month ago and I've lost almost 20 pounds since then. :)

    Start telling yourself that it doesn't mattter how you're doing in school, because you can still succeed even if you flunk everything (which I really hope you don't!) because it's all up to YOU!
    It's all in the mind.
    Chin up girl!
    Stay super strong!
    <3 Thinlove

    ReplyDelete