Sunday 28 August 2011

I'm a majaaaa fuck up LAWWWL

to becca; thank you for the comment. . It cheered me up slightly, knowing other people had been in my situation last year!

In recent news. . 18/8 I got my as results. . Did shit. 23/8 had my driving theory test. . Tho fucked up me Thought going out and drinking cider at an abandoned bus stop wud have been a better idea. . Needless to saycmy mum went crazy when I came home stocious. . We argued. . I don't know what I said but I know I have a deep feeling of regret (i remember drunk feelings) and then I did my theory and failed it. . But 1 Mark. . So now I'm grounded for 6 weeks. . No phone, iPod or laptop. . Tho Ima sneak and got my iPod back til tonoroo. . But yea if I don't post I haven't forgotten about you lovelies,I juss haven't had a chance to get online!

Oh and I'm barely eating. . Spendin so much rime in the house and she's bound to notice eventually. . Fucccccckkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment