Wednesday 11 May 2011

Dear head

dear head.
it fascinates me how this tiny little brain like yours can hold so much information. can hold the calorie content of so many different types of food. can hold information of acts of the apostles, of the foundations of the celtic church, of fluvial features, of globalisation, of two different languages fluently.

it fascinates me how you've allowed me to become adapted to the lifestyle which i have. for example i know i need help, but you've convinced me that it's perfect to be the way i am, instead of some obese food obsessed person!

it fascinates me how this mass of cells that you are can operate everysingle thing about me. from the movement of my toes to the things i'm going to say.

thank you head. for keeping me grounded. for telling me when it's wrong to love someone and for telling me when it's quite alright to do so.
erin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment