Monday 2 May 2011

we just wanna make the world dance

well my lovelies. it's now a new month. four months down of 2011 and eight more to go. it made me wonder.. what have i accomplished? nothing.


so i thought, these next two months are crucial to me. i need to get as high as i can so that next year there isn't as much pressure on me. i need to get BBB in my Alevels, to get into the course i want to do. scary beans. so you might hear less and less from me until the 17th of June. i'll still post as often as i can when i remember but my life's so swamped!

wee exam timetable to remind myself;
12/05/11 - afternoon - french oral. FUCK
13/06/11 - morning - RE acts
14/06/11 - afternoon - physical geography
15/06/11 - morning - RE celtic church
17/06/11 - morning - human geography
17/06/11 - afternoon - french listening
17/06/11 - afternoon - french reading, writing, translation.

such a busy week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment