Thursday 26 May 2011

have you forgotten how you would make me feel

i haven't spoke to my dad in over three weeks. i'm not going to. i don't like him. i told him. he looked hurt. it made me smile knowing that i managed to make him hurt. afterall, he's hurt me so much over the past 17 years. it made me feel brilliant. 

i've been off on study leave. 22 days from now and it'll be summer. i cannnt wait. :D 36 days til i go on holiday. i'm excited, but not so much that i'll have to wear a swimsuit. :( so i'm hitting the gym.

just a short update, i'm boring atm. exams does this to me. . i need to get highest in my year in re. if i dont ill be really angry with myself. i am the best at re.i've been told that by everyone. it's the only thing i'm good at. so i need to prove it. .

just like i need to prove everyone wrong. i will be skinny. i will be smart. i will be beautiful. i will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment