Sunday 15 May 2011

"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection." 

i've realised that everytime i have an arguement with one of my friends, i make some drastic changes in my life. when i fell out with SS, i rearranged the furniture in my room. when i fell out with CP, i threw out most of my clothes and bought new ones. and now that i've fallen out with J, i've dyed my hair. dark brown.


thinking this morning i realised i'm fed up being let down by everyone. whether it's family or friends. it annoys me so much its unreal! so i change a part of my life that i feel relates to them. like SS helped me decorate my room. CP was always the one i went clothes shopping with and J was the one who always called me ginger.


i'm weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment