Sunday 12 December 2010

fly like a G6

 i got my first follower today. :) belle_of_the_boulevard check out her blog

 i also started my blog today. it put a smile on my face to see that someone had took the time to read the whole three posts i have (i promise i really won't be spamming. i'm just trying to make it a bit interesting), but it's really given me a sense of motivation.

it's 18:45 on a sunday evening. and i'm laying in bed with a pair of sweats and a hoody. im so cold and it feels like someone is stabbing my stomach from the inside out. all my friends are out with their boyfriends (it's actually pure shit bein the only single person in the group) and i have school work i should be doing, i just can't find the strength.

tomorrow, i'm starting the ABC diet. im excited i've also came up with a few other rules for myself:
  • 60 situps in the morning as soon as i wake up
  • no eating before 12:30
  • no eating after 19:00
  • 60 sit ups before bed
  • 1hr on cross trainer

2 comments:

  1. Your rules are awesomeness xx
    Meet your latest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I followed your blog a while ago, sorry! Anyway, I've heard great things about the ABC diet, so good luck on it, and Im loving your rules, I'll be routing for you!

    ReplyDelete