Sunday 12 December 2010

i'm erin. i'm 16 and i live in a quite big, costal town in northern ireland. i have a family, that mean the world to me. i care about them so deeply, it's unreal. i'd virtually do anything for them. the same goes for my friends. i used to be worried about not having a vast number of friends. but after an incident with my former best friend, i realised that the saying 'it's quality, not quantity.' is so incredibly true it's unreal. although my amount of friends is limited, infact i could count how many true friends i have on one hand. i wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world. i'm single. well why wouldn't i be. i'm absolutely grotesque. people look at me and want to throw up. how would they be able to go out with me? i don't know if i believe in love. i don't know anything about it. i'm still young and i have years to make up my mind. my natural hair colour is a deep ginger, but it's ginger none the less (well, i am irish!) but i dye it a dark chocolatey/caramely brown. in the summer, i have hideous freckles. my eyes are increddibly weird; they're blue, but surrounding my pupil, is a yellow bit. i'm absolutely intrigued by the french language. i love it alot. when i'm older, i want to be either a french teacher or a cardiologist. i have a mouth like a sailor and i couldn't really give a shit if that offends you.

i'm erin. and that was more or less, me in a nutshel.
-xe

No comments:

Post a Comment