Saturday 18 December 2010

seems like pain has been my only friend

for as far back as i can remember, we've never had an official 'snow day' as such. but last monday, there was so much snow that my insignificant country couldn't handle it and went into lockdown. i ended up getting stranded in the town where my school is so i had to stay at my friends and get a lift to my town in the morning. and my school was shut until thursday morning. by friday, all the snow was gone. one week later, i woke up with a slippy as fuck ground covered in a dusting of snow, with cm's of snow falling by the minute. i got a bus to my town's bus station and as soon as i got there i was told to go home and that my school was shut. another snow day for me! but even though the walk from the bus station to my house shoulda took 20 minutes, i still hadn't reached home an hour later -_- i hate that im so ungraceful and that i had to walk so carefully so i didn't fall. then last night, i went sledging. and built a massive snowman :) i felt my childhood come rushing back to when i was carefree and for a  moment, i hated the way i'd become. but this morning,  i woke up: pounding headache, nausea, sore throat, earache and not to mention a stuffy nose. so i managed to fast for the whole day. :) 

i've decided. i'm going to start the ABC diet on 1st January 2011. because with over the christmas period, i know that i'll somehow ruin it. 
-ex


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like true fun, snow days are the best. The ABC Diet is a great one, gives you a sort of variety! Stay thin~~

    ReplyDelete