Monday 10 January 2011

fuucck it.

today's been one of those days. you know where all you do is sit and reflect on my life. i thought about everything from the good times to the bad times. the happy times to the sad times, the times i felt i had everyone around to me to the times when i felt alone. my life's been full of a bucketful of negative times and only a handful of positive times. it pisses me off when some people tell me to be more positive especially when they know my story. it feels like all my friends are pissed off with me. like every one i know is starting to get into a relationship and i'm the only one left single. like no matter what i do, there's always someone who can do it better. they say we're all on this earth for a purpose. i'm 16, almost 17, and i still haven't found my purpose.

i appologise for how heavy this blog is. i need to get my head together.
-ex

No comments:

Post a Comment