Monday 31 January 2011

on the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright.

girls are bitches. boys are arseholes. and there's nothing that hurts more than knowing your friends are shit talking you and accusing you of bitching when you didnt. but i'll come out on top. i always do. but im a drama magnet.

two girls, J & N, J was one of my best friends, started bitchin at me on friday night. they made me feel like shit and me me feel like i had actually done something wrong. i hadn't. they're reading in to things and exagurating everything and blowing everything out of proportion. i said 'you'll need me way before i'll need you.' truth is. i need  them.
fuck life
i have to go to hospital tomorrow. i have no idea what for. my mum won't tell me. argghh. i hate being in the unknown. and i hate that i can't comprehend things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment