Sunday 2 January 2011

happy 2011

i appologise. i haven't posted a proper blog in so long. since the last time i posted alot has happened. 

1. i managed to do a three day water fast. i'm proud of myself because it's the first time i've done a water fast that's lasted more than one day. on christmas day, i had a massive binge. i was so upset. but it is christmas after all and i managed to correct it by spending all day boxing day on the excersise bike that i got for christmas. 


2. i realised that i really like this guy. i wouldn't go as far as saying i love him because love's a strong word. he used to go to my school and he was two years above me. we used to talk all the time but we dont talk as much anymore but everytime i see he's online of facebook chat i pray that he'll talk to me and when i see his name pop up on msn i get butterflies and it feels like my hearts in my mouth. arghhhhhh..

3. the new year started. and i know it's so cliche to say 'new year new me' but i'm going to make a change this year. i've already started. new years day was spent cleaning out my wardrobe, getting rid of all my old clothes and donating them to oxfam and i replaced them with brand new clothes. i got my hair cut and i dyed it a ginger colour. i deleted everything off my itunes library and replaced my music with new stuff. i tidied my bedroom and moved it around. i really want things to be differennt this year.



on new years eve i went to bed with a smile on my face. i dont know why. i've a feeling 2011 will be a good year for me

-xe

1 comment: