Thursday 13 January 2011

happyhappyhappy :)

i'm in a good mood. this week really hasn't been my week, i've almost got into two fights with two different girls at shool. they're both stuck up bitches (they're not friends though) but they ave no reason to be so stuck up. it sickens me. alot. -_- i have no idea why i'm. but i like it. i like the feeling that i can be happy and not care what other people think about me.

in other news;
for my french alevel, i've to do a three/four minute presentation. my teacher gave me the top of eating disorders (ironic, right?). i can chose what ever i want to do as long as it's around that theme. so i'm writing a bit about what influences eating disorders, a bit about anorexia, bulimia and binge eating, a bit about pro ana/mia and i was going to leave it at that. but my teacher is insisting i insert a bit about a healthy diet -_- i was like gtf. but i have to inclufe it to make up my full time. so if any of you have any good pro ana quotes in french of pro ana/mia websites in french, i'd be really greatful :)

and also, if any of you have a blackberry, could you send me your pin? i'd love to bbm with some of you :)

-ex

No comments:

Post a Comment