Thursday 13 January 2011

there's no bigger bitches than kids

kids are bitches. it doesn't matter if the kid is 11 or 16. they're still a kid and they're still most certainley a bitch. i know this because today i heard about two different scenarios where kids were being bitches.

1. my brother is still in primary school, he's in his last year of primary school agedd 10. since he was 4 years old, he's been bullied. recently i saw a conversation one of the bullies, J, had with my brother, h, on facebook. it went like this:

j: FATTY FATTY FATTY.
h: stop it
j: do you know why you're so fat?
h: i'm not.
j: you are. you're the fattest person in our class.
h: but i'm the right weight for my height.
j: who told you that?
h: my mum and my sister.
j: they're lieing. you're actually obese. you need to loose weight. or else we won't be your friend.
h: stop it. please.
j: stop eating. you're a hippo.

it broke my heart. and every time i see my brother step on the scales or hear him talk about calories or how much weight he needs to loose, i have to force myself not to cry. when i was 10, i wasn't worrying about my weight. i was laughing and messing around with my friends. i know this  boy who bullies my brothers older sister. if he doesn't stop. i'll kick her fuck in. she's just as horrible as her brother.


2. a kid in my school took an overdoes on tuesday. he's stuck in our local psychiatric ward. he's waiting to be assesed. why's he there? he was bullied. now that he's tried to kill himself and is in hospital for his own safety, people are laughing at him. they're talking shit about him.

why do people find the need to laugh at other people and make their lives a missery. it fucks me off that some people can't let other people be happy.



ps. i think i may be bipolar.
-ex

No comments:

Post a Comment