Sunday 3 April 2011

i'm that star up in the sky, i'm that mountain peak up high, hey i made it, i'm the worlds greatest.

Dr Lav. you were my favourite teacher ever. you're the one who persuaded me to do double award science for GCSE and taught me the foundations to chemistry and physics. even after i left your class, you still called me into your classroom for a chat whenever i walked past. just to see how i was getting on with my GCSE subjects, telling me if i needed any help with my science coursework that you'd help me no problem. then on the results day you said 'i wouldn't expect anything less from you erin!'

then when you weren't back this year, everyone was wondering 'where is he?' we were told that he'd gone to write a new text book and he'd be back next year. then three weeks ago. Dr Bob announced we had to pray for you, that you were sick. so we asked our form teacher 'stomach cancer'. she said. we were crushed. 'hell pull through - it's Dr Lav!' then today i saw it on facebook. R.I.P Dr Lav. i was standing in the middle of New Look, my eyes welled up with tears andd i tried my hardest not to cry.

it's hard to believe that such a bad thing could happen to sucha lovely man. Dr Lav, you made me realise everyone is capable of being good and even if someone has killed 3783753 people, they still can have a heart of gold. you were such an inspiration and i really appreciate all that you did for me. the only comfort that we can get is that you're not suffering anymore. sleep well Lavsterr.

No comments:

Post a Comment