Wednesday 20 April 2011

where did i go wrong? i lost a friend.

the past week, i've been off school for easter break (spring break for my American followers). I've stayed in and studied for my AS in June. i need to do good. i need to prove people wrong, that i am smarter than they think! but with being at home basically alone while wee ugs (nickname for my brother) has been at school and my mum has been at work, i've alos thought alot.


i've realised. there are only six people that i can trust. my mum, B, N, C, CC and S. these five girls, are the ones that i can rely on. i've only really been close to them all since september. but i can count on them a hell of a lot more than the people i've been best friends with my whole life! i'd love to say i can trust mmore people. but i feel greatful that i have these six. as i know most people don't have anything!

i wish i could stop thinking, just turn off my brain you know? sucks.

also, i'm going to stay with my dad tomorrow until next tuesday. urgh. can't be assed. 

-xe♥

No comments:

Post a Comment