Sunday 3 April 2011

this love has taken its toll on me.

i have two really important things to talk about (well they may seem insignificant to you, but to me, they're everything. one is more fundamental than the other obvzz.) but i'm gonna write them over two blogs, because i feel the second has too much significance for me than the first.

well i wrote in my blog a few posts ago that i was texting a boy and found out he was my third cousin and stuff. well,, i think i need to expand on it a little..

well, my friend told me to text this boy A the day after st paddys. so i did. but then a couple days later, i some how was managing to text his younger brother M. we talked for a bit, and i thougth, hmmm. he's nice.. but yea we said we'd meet sometime. but he was actualy so nice. i opened up to him and when he asked me what my favourite foodd was i told him everything. and for the first time, he made me feel good about my self. then i found out he's my third cousin. he said it doesn't make a difference and that he still likes me. but i liked him too. and it just didnt feel right. but he's still been textin away at me. and i dunno what to do! like i like him but i cant go there. :/ he just makes me feel ok with my self and everything but ughh..

i just needed to vent all this out. because i can't say to my friends cause they'd think it weird.  any ideas what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment