Friday 15 April 2011

the truth is all that i can hear, everytime you lie

i haven't posted in twelve days. sorry my dearss! alot has happened. i had a french exchange girl staying with me for a week. i wanted to punch myself in the face. she showered once the whole week. but the only good thing was she expected me to pay for her food, so then i couldnt afford any for me :D

up until yesterday, i was still gettin messages from the creepy cousin. on saturday i started argueing with him (i was drunk so it'snot my fault!) about how he's tryin to fuck with my head and how he's not happy unless he's doing that and that he should just leave me alone. obvz, he wasn't happy with that and i got a message saying 'suck me off or i'll tell everyone we had sex.' being drunk i freaked. the only reason i didnt do anything with him was cause we're related.. it freaked me out.. but i got it sorted and we decided we'd be friends.. but then we were just talkin yesterday and he started tellin me about how he had sex with his ex. i was like. why are you telling me this? i reallly dont care! and then i caught on, he's still just trying to use me for sex! like even though he knows we're related.. he still can't help himself. it makes me feel cheap, you know? and maybe like he's taking the pisss outta me, cause im so fat. :/
me: gone do me a favour?
m: what?
me: delete my number?
m: aww :( why?
me: cause you're only lookin for a dirty bit from me..
m: nahh im not
me: well it looks that way..
m: sorry well. :(
me: don't be sayin sorry. but if thats all youre lookin, then you might asweell delete it. :/
m: right.
me: guesss i wont be hearing from you for a while..
no reply

i just hate the fact that he thinks he can use people. with out caring. like i wouldn't even mind being friends with him.. but i guess he doesn't see the point in anything.

it was my birthday on wednesday. :D 17 at last! i had my first driving lesson then too! ah it was scary shit. i can't be bothered going into it. but i think i'll be hittin the roads sooon. :)

food wise. i've lost 5 lb since my last post. i hate food. i hate exercise. i hate my body. i wish i could have one wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment