Monday 18 July 2011

day one - a letter to your best friend

dear b,
we only started getting proper close this year. you're an actual star, you've been there with me through everything this year. when there was that really bad snow in december, i and i got stranded, you took me in. when my mumma got took into hospital you took me in. you were the only person who gave me somewhere to stay even when my family wouldn't. i've had so many good times with you;
- nights out, with the girls and guys
- nights out in your car
- you trying to teach me to drive
- that night we spent trying to hide from C while we were drunk,  and then getting caught and me having to get my mumma to lie.
- that night we went to the beach party and we took 2.5 hours to walk a 20 minute walk, then when we walked home that boy was playing the guitar behind us.
- me trying to teach your re and we ended up watching jeremy kyle and going out a drive.
-yourr the reason that M has been texting me since march, could punch you for that, but its provided us with a few gigles. :P

B, i honestly don't know what i'd do without you. you're  sucha star and i lovee you to bits. :) you know that my biggest fear is that we'll drift apart form each other when i go to uni next year, but i love how you reasurre me that can never happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment