Tuesday 19 July 2011

day two - a letter to your crush

dear m,
i don't know why i like you. we've been textin flat out since march. . tbh, you're quite boring. . all you do is watch tv, play xbox and fuck. all you talk about is sex and tbh i think i'm different from all the other girls you've had before. . they're all into this wild sex, while i've never had sex. you're not good looking bt theres something about the way you look that attracts me to you. but despite this, you know how to cheer me up and you say the sweetest of things. you dont know about my ana, but i think you have yourr suspicions. my friends dont agree with you. . its obvious why tho. . you're a player. . you've kinda messed me around and i keep falling for it. . i can be so silly sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment