Saturday 12 March 2011

here's to the future, cause i'm done with the past.

i haven't posted a proper blog in a while. it's 7:50 am on a saturday morning and ive been awake for near two hours. i'm in such a bad mood i cant sleep. all i want to do is eat. try and fill the emptyness inside. but my mind is screaming 'stop' and 'put it down!' but it's like my hands are on autopilate grabbing everything they can to shove into my mouth. then once i've eaten. i feel so worse. my body doesnt let me purge any more. i'm such a failure.

in my last blog i mentioned how Hazel Stewart got sent down. i can't even begin to describe how happy i am. but seriously google her. incase you don't know the whole shabang, i'll explain briefly :
Colin Howell and Hazel Stewart were having an affair. Colin ohwell killed his wife then killed Hazel Stewart's husband. he put their bodies in a car and filled it with exhaust pipe fumes to make it look like suicide. 16 years passed and then in 2007, Colin Howells son was killed in Russia and he also lost millions and was in debt so he confessed to the police. he got life. then,  a few weeks ago, Hazel Stewart was in court she pleaded not guilty but she was found to be guilty as she provided the drugs for Colin Howell, she cleaned up after him gave him clean clothes to wear. this has been the biggest shit to come out of northern ireland since the troubles.

i've also lost nearly all my friends through no fault of my own. they basically tried to steal £30 off me. i know it's not that much but £30 is £30. that could buy alot of vodka. (which all i seem to want to do these days, ddown bottles of vodka)

i got my school report in and i got a B in RE, a B in french and a C in geography. i was actually so extatic. :D i just needa work my ass off and get all my grades up for june :)

i think that's everything. if it's not i'll just blog again.
-xe♥

No comments:

Post a Comment