Saturday 19 March 2011

we like to sleep all day and party all night

this past week has been so tragic. i ate one mean a day monday and tuesday and wednesday. then from wednesday night it's all gone down hill. thursday was st paddy's. so me and my friends went out on wenesday night. it was such a disaster. no joke. my 'best friend.' just left us and never told us she was going home so we spent ages looking for her then by the time we had to leave, all the taxis had gone so we, Me, B, N and DD had to walk to the end of the lane to a garage. normally i wouldn't have minded but when it's raining, youre only wearing a skirt, vest top and a pair of 4 inch heels, its 1:45 am and there's a shit ton of drunken fights happening, it's quite scary. so we had to wait at the garge for an hour, phoning everyone we could think of to come get us. but eventually we got a taxi!

thursday, said 'best friend' started an arguement about why i'd drunk texted her last night. i didn't realise i had until i'd read my messages (oops!) but in all fairness, drunk me had a point..
'Yeaa. never worry. we got home ok! LOL JK. we're fuckin waitin in the fuckin rain at the fuckin garage and there's no fuckin taxis!' 
i admit i kinda overused 'fuckin'. but she started an arguement about how she'd phoned me. but she didn't phone me til she'd got home and we were already out in the rain. but yea. i got drunk again. St. Paddy's day FTW. :P

think i'm going to save my money, calories, whatever. until after my exams. ughh. i've got so much work t do and not enough time. i have no idea where to start. so if any of you darlings are great at organising out stuff and you want to help me. then pleaseee comment, i'd greatly appreciate it!

-xe♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm quite an organised person my mum thinks i have OCD but if you need help organising anything my email is echowinters@yahoo.co.uk i'm sure i'll be able to help you :D

    ReplyDelete