Thursday 24 March 2011

love is evol. spell it backwards

i've never been as embarresed in my life! so many reasons too!

firstly, for any of you lovelies who recieved a bbm from me saying something like 'sit on my face and lick my bum'. sorry! that wasn't me! my friends thought they were being funny -_-

secondly, they textedd that to someone in my phone book and his younger brother started texting me after and he asked me to meet him and stuff. and we were just textin nothing creepy though and we'd plannned to meet up this weekend, but then i found out - he's my second cousin! i almost dropped. my friends think it's hilarious. but what do they know -_-

well, know that's my recent embarresments out of the way.. i'm going to an open day at my local womens only gym next weekend. i cannnot wait because its near my bus stop after school so i'll go for a bit afterschool everyday and my mum saidd she'll pay some of the cost too! ahh. i'm so excited!

this is onlly a short update for you beauts. so 'til tomorrow
-xe♥

No comments:

Post a Comment