Thursday 31 March 2011

Roman catholic choirs are singing

Life is so eventful! I promise, I'll update soon. This is a quickie from my iPod!

Ps. I have tonsillitis. Meaning it's impossible to eat. Meaning I'm being encouraged to fast. Resultt :D

Ps. Again. My French teacher should fuck herself. In my French presentation, I wrote about eating disorders and what triggers them. I wrote how I don't think the media is that much of an influence. Mainly as I don't see the media as one of my main triggers. I understand that there are beautiful, delicate girls inside the covers of a magazine, but I also see beautiful, delicate girls at the shop, at school, on the bus. Everywhere. This made me interested, do you my lovelies think similair to me and don't see the media as a major trigger?

-xe

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm not anaorexic...but i do restrict. And i personally agree with you. I mean, sure, I look at stars with perfect bodies (Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez) and am like, "I wish i looked like that" nearly every day. But, i also see girls walking down the street and say the same thing, most likely even more. I don't know...but i do get your point.

    ReplyDelete