Monday 7 February 2011

asdfghjkl

my imune system is such a slut. seriously. it gets with everything.

a couple weeks ago i got two insect bites on my neck and of course, i took a reaction to it and i 'looked like edward cullen bit me' well so my friend says. then last week i had a mysterious hospital appointment that scared me shitless. turns out i had to get my 3rd hpv injection. i took a serious reaction to the 2nd one. and i took a panic attack before i got the third. then today, i was at the doctors again. i've go an ear infection. well done immune system -_-

but being off today wasn't so bad. i spent the day with my granda :) he's suchan amazing person. i love him to bits. we talked about all our memories and looked through old pictures. and he asked me to make pancakes with him on pancake tuesday. i dont have  to eat them. then sommeone phoned my grandas house with their phone number on secrecy.

can i speak to the lady of the house?
urmm. who is this?
are you the lady of the house
no. there isn't one...
oh she found someone better then didnt she?
who the fuck did you say you were?
laughter.

my granda then goes 'who was that?' i was like 'urmmm...' and he goes it was them again. wasn't it? apparently phone calls like this have happenned at least three times before. not including the first phone call when he explained my granny died almost four times. i swear if i ever find out who it is. i'll kick their fuck in. sad sacks of shit.

ughhh. where my weights concerned - i'm still fat. i probably always will be. i'm getting up at 6 am to go on the excercise bike until 7.30 and then i'll walk to the bus stop, go to school, fast all day, walk home from school, hoope to fuck my report's in tomorrow so i can hide it from my mum, avoid dinnner, homework, excercise bike for an hour or so before bedd. tomorrow will be a fasting day.

-xe ♥

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, you made me cry... all of a sudden, i miss him... my lolo (grandfather)... i'm so jealous that got to talk to your grandad everytime you want to. :'( but it's okay, i know my lolo is in a safe -- safer, and peaceful place now :)

    And oh, haha! edward's bite? you funny kid! :) don't worry about your immune system, mine sucks too! Weird things always happen to me. don't ask about it. It's kinda crazy. And yes, my immune system is the one to blame. Damn it. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's a crazy phone call. They sounds absolutely stupid! Try not to let it get to you.
    Hope you're immune system starts to get a bit of strength fighting all those infections!
    <3

    ReplyDelete