Sunday 6 February 2011

sunday 6th february 2011

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.  
 Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Last night one of my friends said something to me that kind got to me. i was on facebook and she asked me 'can i interview you for my english homework?' i was like sure.
what makes you so perfect?
i'm far from perfect
 i don't think i'm perfect.

what part of you do you think is perfect?
i'm not perfect! why would i think i'm perfect? i'm a fat mess.
 urm, the white bits of my eyes are really white and i'm an honest person - i speak my mind
who is your inspiration?
the olsen  twins
 am i allowed to be cheesy and say my mum? or does it have to be someone famous?
it can be anyone.
the olsen twins
 oh well my mum.
who do you aspire to be like?
someone happy. some one pretty. someone thin. someone graceful. someone who's not me
i don't aspire to be like anyone. i'm happy being me lies 

who do you think you're most like?
an elephant. a beached whale. 
i don't think there's anyone quite like me. but my doctor said i'm alot like my granny.
she took all the questions and wrote a newspaper sort of article. she made me sound like a self-induldged twat. i sound like i love myself. she took everything and twisted what i'd said and now i sound horrible. i didnt think the questions she'd ask me would be like that. she wrote them questions based on me. 
i don't think i'm perfect. i cry myself to sleep everynight thinking about my imperfections! 
-xe♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweety, i'm so sorry for this. Some people are just mean and horrible... And you thought she was your friend? Seriously, if she really is your friend, she'll never make you look like a self-indulge twat or whatever.
    Don't cry, my sweet. Be strong. :)♥

    P.S, Thanks for visiting my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete