Wednesday 2 February 2011

day 4 - your sibling

dear h.
i'm writing this in red because it's your favourite colour.
seriously. i know we fight all the time and we really don't get along, but you're one of the closest people to me. i know that theres people bullying you. and it hurts me just as much as it hurts you. but you're a strong boy :) you've been through everythinng that i've been through. you're the only one who truely knows my story without judgin me. and i can always trust that you'll never judge me just like i'll never judge you. i'll help fight for you. i'll protect you because you're my baby brother and thats what big sisters do. any slut that breaks your heart? i'll break her face. any douchebag trys to break your confidence and self esteem. i'll break their nose. i'm while protective of you but that's because i know behind your tough guy exterior, is this fragile little soul.

what ever you do kid, you'll make me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment